We currently bring the magic to various venues within Northern California.
Our appearance at an event helps to increase visitors and enhances their experience with a touch of fairy magic with our edutainment.
Our Fairy Garden is a children’s activity area for children of all ages with hand-on activities that are also educational.
Kaotic Mythicals is based in Sacramento, CA. We are willing to travel within a 2 hour radius from Sacramento for a weekend. Additional distance requires full fuel compensation for our troupe members to travel beyond the 2 hour radius.
Our base appearance fee is $200, for any appearance within 1 hour radius of Sacramento. For any distance within the drive time of 1 hour, we charge the complete mileage of $0.99 per mile, roundtrip, based on Google Maps from our base location to the event site. Any additional drive time beyond one hour, we charge an additional rate of $60 per hour or portion thereof.
For a 1-day event, our fee is $200 for our mobile museum with a 10×10 pop-up, with any of our collections or activities that will fit within the space. We can add an additional 10×10 with activities for an additional fee of $100. Our standard mobile museum setup in a 10×10 pop-up is Track Match, Bone Zone & Pelt Zoo with Live Bugs as well.
For a 2- day weekend event our base fee is $200, with allowance for camping on-site within our structures for security.
To get our complete setup, space requirement within the event is 30′ frontage x 20′ deep for our full encampment, which includes our private back area for overnight camping.
We also require the ability to sell merchandise from within our encampment & collect tips for additional compensation.
Within our encampment:
- Roll The Stones = For a $1 offering, the fate of the Fae will tell us your mythical name.
- Pelt Zoo = Play our game of ‘Guess The Skin’ with a collection of different real animal furs & pelts.
- Rub-A-Bug = Explore the art of scientific data collection with over-sized insect plates.
- Live Bugs = Discover the wonderful things about live insects.
- Escape Room = Can you solve the nature puzzles to help the fairy escape?
- Mythical Mind = Our Mythicals will read your mind of the number you are thinking of.
- Bone Zone = Compare the teeth of different animal skulls to determine what they eat.
- Track Match = See how good of a nature detective you are to figure out what animal left the tracks.
Additional Activities available:
- Catch-A-Cheer = Try your skill of ringing in a cheer.
- Story Time = Story readings with felt enhancements (limited availability)
- Labyrinth/Maze = Carefully maneuver the ball through the labyrinth/maze (space requirement)
- Water to Wine = Is it magic or chemistry?
- Fairy vs Elf = Our version of Hunker Hauser
- Eco Station = collection of real bird nests, tree cookies and specimens of trees damaged by different things